Hey guys Devour here I wanted to share this awesome deck that I used to push me to 3403 trophies. If you are searching for Best Clash Royale Decks Arena 8 then you have landed at the right website. We will provide you with Clash Royale Arena 8 Deck which will help you to win battles easily. Its nearly impossible to win in Clash Royale without having a perfect strategy. So I am going to provide you Clash Royale Best Deck Arena 8 and I am sure you are going to love it.This deck worked so well I felt I should share it. I went 17 wins 2 losses 1 ties with this deck.
I typically use a hog, ice wizard, lightning or a royal giant / ice wizard deck. I had been testing out some other decks yesterday and had dropped to 2950 trophies. After that I began climbing back up with my typical decks. But I wasn’t playing my best and a few misplays a game had me stuck in the 3050 range. I was using my royal giant deck when I was demolished by the deck below. The player was lower level with lower level cards and I just didn’t have an answer for it. So I figured I would give it a try and the results speak for themselves.
Also went 2-1 playing friendlies but I’m just counting the matches counted for trophies.
Not only was this deck forgiving where a misplay or 2 didn’t cost me the game it countered the majority of what the decks I was facing Royal giant or Hog. All 3 losses were against decks that used miner. If I was better at distracting the miner I think I could of at least pulled out a draw in those games. Best of all I was beating opponents that had cards that were 1-2 levels higher than mine.
Best Clash Royale Decks Arena 8
Barbarians – A great troop to counter Royal Giant, Hog, Sparky, 3 musketeers, most tanks. I use them defensively as a counter to the previous cards and then build a counter push behind them.
Knight – Got a buff in the recent patch and works great as a mini tank. His health and damage are pretty good for his cheap 3 elixir cost. He is a very versatile troop that can be used for countering as well as leading the charge. It can be used against hog if you don’t have barbarians available or if you opponent has been using fireball on your barbs during his hog charge. The knight combined with zap or ice wizard will take care of the opponent’s hog.
- Goblin Hut – This deck is all about getting an elixir advantage and the goblin hut helps you do just that. If not dealt with this stream of spear goblins combined with the other troops will quickly overwhelm your opponent. If your goblin hut does not take any damage it is a 3.7 elixir gain. This combined with the Knight and Ice Wizard builds a powerful defense and counter push
- Zap – I could probably write all day about the utility of this spell. It’s great for taking out groups of goblins, spear goblins, skeletons. Use this with the knight to take out your opponents hog charge. Combine it with the ice wizard or your tower to take out a minion horde. Can help your hog get that final hit on a tower. Use it on Sparky to reset his charge, on inferno towers/ royal giants to change their target. Use this spell to get value out of your trades.
- Arrows – Great for taking out minion horde or princess or that last sliver of life on a tower. It’s an even elixir trade if you just take out a princess, But if you hit a tower, elixir pump or any other troops/buildings you get the better end of that trade. So try and hit as much as you can.
- Hog Rider – I call this the surprise hog! I save this until I have a good counter push and I know my opponent just blew his elixir and then Surprise!!!!! Here comes the hog for total tower destruction and sometimes an opponent rage quit.
- Elixir Collector – Elixir advantage! The Elixir advantage! Elixir advantage! If you have the elixir advantage you should be able to win any game
- Ice Wizard- This was the only legendary I had until recently. This card is key for the success of this deck. Amazing card for turning defense into a strong counter push. Can be used to 1 v 1 the princess, with zap to take out a minion horde or slow the royal giant or hog rider. It will do a surprising amount of damage to a tower if your opponent ignores it.
Clash Royale Arena 8 Deck and Strategy
This Deck is all about getting an elixir advantage by using the pumps/goblin huts and making better trades using your Ice Wizard and Knight to eventually overwhelm your opponent.
Depending on the cards in my hand I will usually wait for my opponent to act first. I will act first if I have pump/barbs or pump/ice wizard/knight as I know I can counter whatever they drop.
Try and get pumps and goblin huts down while defending with Knight/Ice Wizard/ or Barbs. Once your opponent’s elixir their attack has failed add the hog to your counter push
Princess can wreck your huts and goblins use the arrows to take her out. You still have Ice Wizard, Zap to deal with a minion horde.
- Spawner Spam: Knight Ice wizard or Goblin hut can stop the lane they are pushing. Push the other side with hog for an easy 1-0 win.
- Prince/Hog/Dark Prince: Barbarians, Knights, Ice wizard combined With the steady stream of spear goblins from your hut will give you an easy win. Use the Knight on the Dark prince only use barbs if you absolutly have to.
- Hog or Balloon/Freeze: Ice Wizard and goblin hut should easily handle the balloon. Hog can be countered with barbarians, or Ice Wizzard / Knight
- Golem/Pekka (Tank decks): Spear Goblins will distract the Pekka It should be noted that Spear Goblins will to an amazing job at distracting Pekka’s . Knight, Icewizard and barbs can also be used to take out the tanks
- Royal Giant decks: Barbs, Goblin huts, Ice Wizard Knight are all viable counters to the RG.
Sparky decks: Wait till Sparky gets to your side of the map. Drop barbs so they will each be on a different size. My Knight is high enough lvl to tank 1 hit from a lvl 2 or lower sparky. If I don’t have barbs available use zap to reset sparky’s charge drop a knight to clean him up.
- Lava Hound decks: This deck is pretty easy to counter the spear goblins from your huts combined with the Ice wizard make easy work of the lava hound. Use your knight to distract their baby dragon until the lava hound is dead. If you have your hut down when they place the lava hound you can counter push the other lane with hog/ barbs or hog/zap and just drop your ice wizard when the lava hound reaches your side of the map
- Three Musketeers: Wait for them to cross to your side of the map. Drop a knight to distract and then drop barbs on top of them.
- Miner: Use the Knight to distract him as he pops up by your tower. This takes some practice. I still need to work on this
The majority of the decks I have been facing are either royal giant or hog. This strongly counters those decks. Play this deck defensively and you will eventually overwhelm your opponent. Try and keep the early game fight on your side of the arena while building up your elixir pumps and goblin huts. Turn your opponents failed attacks into an opportunity to counter push or place another pump or hut.